Saturday, November 14, 2009

Playing in the Snow

We woke up today to a blanket of white snow all over the ground. It wasn't much more than an inch, but it was enough to go and play in it. As ill equipped for the snow this year as we are, we managed to bundle up nice and warm and head across the street to let the dogs pull Tressa and Hailee in the snow. They LOVE IT! It is fun. Bear is kind of a loose cannon. He likes to grab the lead with his mouth and doesn't do much work. However once he gets going, he can pull that sled like a champ (with Titus's) help naturally!

This isn't the best video, since I had to run along with the dogs in order to keep them on task. So video may be choppy... unless this is the video that I took after a good run. It was the best I could do.

2 comments:

ChileGoogs said...

Bear wants you to think that he is walking you, and that he is the owner..looks like lots of fun!

Terry and Kathy said...

This looks really fun for the girls, and I bet the dogs enjoyed it, too. Thanks for sharing!
We love you!