A while into the movie, (Jason and I are both in our office) we hear Hailee crying in the distance. We waited to see if she would stop or if she would escalate. I think we both forgot that she was crying. I got thinking about it, and realized that she had stopped crying, and that she was extremely quiet. I know what you are thinking, she must be in trouble.
So I started looking for her and couldn't find her. I finally went down to her bedroom to see if she was playing by herself (Tressa was still enthralled with her movie-she doesn't get those very often anymore). As I was walking down the stairs, I did not hear any tinkerings, or any kind of playing. It was kind of dark (no lights on). I got to the bottom of the stairs, and noticed a lump on the bottom bunk that was definitely Hailee. She had wrapped herself up in her blanket and fallen to sleep. She has never been one to say no when she is absolutely tired. She will assert herself and make her way to bed. Now we shall see if she wakes up with dry panties, that is right, I said panties. She is wearing them all the time, except for nap and bedtime! GO Hailee!

1 comment:
Ev,
--Dang you got some sweet pics of the whole family! I wonder where you got all those shots? Hey real nice homepage, btw! Keep rockin.
Loveya..
Post a Comment