I am waiting here at ISU for the time when many people head off to class. It is now 12:55, and I am hoping that people who are taking up the little study rooms (located in the new Rendezvous building) will have class and leave one vacant. It is the best. Right now I am right by the doors, and it is cold today. Cold air coming in, while people come in and out. It is very distracting you know. So, here I am passing time while I wait for a good time to go and check for a new study spot. I am alone today because Jason is at work. That is right, WORK! He got a part time job with a private company called the Keefe Group. They provide commisary for the inmates and jails and prisons. They order things, Jason submits the orders, then when the items arrive a week later, he delivers them. He is excited to be doing something that has face to face interaction like this. The nice thing is that there are some benefits of possibly moving up in the company. And with his degree just around the bend, he might have some serious opportunities! I am very proud of him for not giving up and for looking for the silver lining. There is always a silver lining. Just when you might think things are getting hairy with no options left, the Lord provides a way! I am happy to be able to say that the Lord has been watching out for us! We are not the only ones. I just want to remind everyone that he is watching, and he knows what you are going through. It is said quite often, but I think it cannot be emphasized enough.
That is all I have to say for today.
4 comments:
True, True, I also witnessed at work today that when we are about to run out of work, the Lord provides a way for more.
that's great, Ev. good for you guys (& J). i'm proud of ya! keep rockin & rollin!
(sweet googs..that's good news!)
Tell Jason I'm happy for him...for you both. Keep working hard and doing your best.
Read D&C 82:10
A personal favorite of mine.
Congrats! We need to have you guys over for dinner again some time. I will have to dig up a good recipe!
Post a Comment