Thursday, December 18, 2008

Done!


It is official!  Jason is DONE with his bachelors degree!  He is in a bit of denial, and he keeps thinking that he has to get up this morning to go to class.  But I keep reminding him that he is DONE!  We are extremely excited.  He has been working so hard to get he piece of paper that says that he is smart and employable.  Too bad they just can't do it by constitution any more!  So a mortgage later, we are ready to break out into the world of no school (well, Jason is.  I will keep on going to school).
So, now having said this and saying that Jason does not have his own blog in which to let everyone in on the good news, I will say it for him.  Since Jason has been in school, he has somewhat forgotten and/or changed his interests.  He is now trying to look for worth while hobbies that he can to all year long.  I suggested photography which he immediately agreed that he would like to do.  I am extending this blog to all those that have a suggestion to please comment.  Keep it clean, as a lot of people will end up reading this blog (no names mentioned.... but you know who you are!)  :).  
We love you all, and have appreciated all that each of you have ever done for us over the years!

10 comments:

Jason said...

We could get into dutch oven cooking!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jason that is awesome. One hobby that would be cool is sewing. You could make all of your girls clothes and even evelyns. I am sure there is family that could give you pointers, extended family. On a serious note I am sure that whatever hobby you pick will make you happy and soon you will adjust to no school.

Terry and Kathy said...

CONGRATULATIONS, JASON!
That is exciting. We are excited for you.

ChileGoogs said...

Good work Jason, that is a major accomplishment. Just as the prophet has said, concerning education. We are excited for you. Maybe we should start a hobby club.

paule said...

I was going to suggest @!$% biking or 4by4ing as a hobby. I think photography is a good one, but expensive.
Seeya

Mike and Kaci said...

Photography would be awesome! I would like to persue that some day- in fact, for graduation, Mike said he would buy me a camera! Congrats on the graduation, I'm way excited for you!

Kendra said...

One word...


"GOLF!"

How about wood carving?

Kendra said...

One more thing....

If you start cookin' "dutch" I'll be there to eat it!!!

Anonymous said...

Jason & Ev...I want to send my sincere CONGRATULATIONS as well! Wow! The choices for a new hobby are endless.....possibilities abound! You both have worked hard and sacrificed much to get to this point & it must seem very rewarding and surreal to say the least! May the FORCE be with you in finding a good job!! ~Mom

Lucia said...

Cingrats!