
Well, I have to tell you a little story that happened yesterday. We went to the mall to play in the toy area, and go the the Party Palace to get 5 cent rings and toys, good times. Anyway, we spent this time with my sister-in-law and her daughter who is Hailee's age. Well, this sister-in-law sold home security systems over the summer, under her brother, who is a manager for the company. Well, apparently he was only 2 or 3 sold systems away from reaching the top sales ranking for his branch. So, he asked my sis-in-law if she new anyone who would be interested in one. Well, she approached us about it later yesterday afternoon. Our initial reaction was, why on earth would we need a security system? #1. We don't have ANY money to buy one #2. We have two big dogs who might scare anyone away. So we told her that. Then she said that her brother was planning on paying for the security system and the service for three years (you have to buy the equipment, and then pay a monthly fee for the service). We turned it down thinking it is silly. After Jason got off of the phone with her, I was telling myself how silly it was. So when this sister-in-law called one more time to double-check (she is extremely persistent), I bursted (not yelled, but urgently), "Oh, let's just do it. If it helps her brother, and we don't have to pay one penny of anything, then I don't see what the problem is." The funny thing is that I had know inkling to even accept. But the thought just burst into my head at the very last second when Jason was telling our sis-in-law for, what he was hoping was the final time, that we were not interested. It was that easy, and he said, "weeeelllllll, OK. Let's get it set up." So about one hour later, her brother came over, and ensured us that he would be paying for everything, and we just needed to sign, and set up a password etc. *side note: Apparently it is going to be a far better deal for him to meet his quota, so he won't even hardly notice the payment each month of our system.* So, about fifteen minutes after he left, the installers showed up, and set us up. So, don't come barging into our front door, or else you just might have the 5o on your tail! I slept pretty good last night. Now I just have to be careful not to set off the alarm accidentally!

5 comments:
ok tell hime to meet his quota and install one at my house too.. for the same arrangements
YOU MUST BE GRANDMA MARYLOU'S GRANDCHILD...SHE WOULD BE VERY PROUD AS AM I.
Ha ha ha! You aren't the first to say that! :) I have been feeling quite close to Grandma Mary Lou ever since we got it in! :)
The best thing to do is just have stickers in your windows of a home protection company so people THINK that you have a security system....
Hey dude, I didn't know you had a blog!!! So do I! I am addind you to my buddies! thehobbsclan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment