Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Little Bit of Humor to Ease Life

So yesterday I was supposed to add another blog post. Yes, I actually did something. I was actually working on my book instead. I got a lot more done than I have in quite some time. So, here I am fulfilling my goal of a blog post this week, today instead of yesterday.
I didn't know what to blog today, since the pictures of our last adventure have not yet been downloaded to our computer (no pressure Jason). I am determined to fulfill my goal.
So, with the recent events of an exciting job possibility, and it passing us by... I thought that some humor would be a great blog entry for this week. I searched for over an hour for some really funny comics. I narrowed it down to three that could pertain to our situation.
But before I continue, I want to inform that Jason was actually the choice of hire for the District Manager position in Kansas City, Missouri. The regional manager had the green light to hire by Wednesday (yesterday). Unfortunately, corporate decided to move that district and combine it with another district, taking the responsibility away from the regional manager that Jason was interviewing with. I know that the Lord heard your prayers because they wanted to hire Jason. However, this wasn't the plan for us at this time, so there was divine intervention.
I'm not saying that this isn't hard for us, well, for me. I am just saying that I am trying to see that there is another work for us. We just have to find it.
Thanks for all of your support.

These made me chuckle.

Sometimes our sight just isn't quite enough to see that far ahead.


And sometimes the answer is right in front of your nose.
You just need to look through the right lens.


Sometimes, we have to find the joy in other things. :)
Or humor...


Have a good week!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

true all true...I have forgotten how unique Gary Larsen's view on life is.

ChileGoogs said...

Humor what is it?