Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Makin' Up For Lost Time (In more than one way)










I am making up for lost time, since last week I did not post (I promised to post each Wednesday). So here is last weeks, and tomorrow will be this weeks. That means 2 blogs in 1 week! Yippee! I know!
So we thought that we lost these pictures. Well, we actually did. But luckily Janae hadn't deleted any of them. She was our photographer. She does a great job! Thanks so much Janae!
The Graduate! Great work Jason! We decided to leave out the gown. :) These pictures were taken at the end of May, 2009. Hopefully we will get some of these printed off soon. Thanks Janae! You are awesome!



4 comments:

Kendra said...

It's about time we see some pictures from that eventful day! You rock J! Ready to get your masters? lol

ChileGoogs said...

The best part of shcool, is leaving school! But on a serious note, did you see the animal in the background that was trying to be in the picture?

Evelyn Curtis said...

Well, if J gets hired to be a seminary teacher, they would pay for him and expect him to go back to get his masters degree! :)

What animal Grant? Which picture?

Sanders Family said...

Congratulations Jason!! It is fun to see updates of you guys. I hope you find the dream job soon!