So, needless to say, I have been busy. Sorry for any neglect on my part to be in better contact. My mind is constantly moving from one thing to the next, to stay on top of my work.
I want to share a few things that have happened in the last few weeks. Tressa is in a class and has made a lot of friends. Her best friend is named Sierra. Sierra's daddy (we found out a while after school started) is one of Jason's friends. Convenient. But that isn't really what I want to share. Tressa's teacher (Mrs. Nancy) told me one morning that I dropped the girls off that Tressa has a boyfriend. They have been caught holding hands (which the teacher told them was not ok), and she tries to hug him around the neck. The stinker. I finaly got it out of her, what his name is. She was afraid that I would be mad. I told her it was ok, and she can tell me about it. She finally realized that the danger of being in trouble was gone and told me. His name is Alex. And he really is cute! I was never one of those girls that had a boyfriend when I was a little girl. I just beat them up! :) That is new for Tressa!
Hailee now, is more quiet, and she tells us that Mrs. Rachel (her teacher) is her best friend. But she does talk about her friends Eli and Scott sometimes. The story about her is that when we came to pick her up, she was all dressed up in a dress, a hat, some church shoes, and gloves with a purse slung over her shoulder. The teacher piped up and told us that Hailee had just exclaimed adamently that she is going to the temple! That is cute. This is how we found out that Mrs. Rachel is a member of the church. She seemed to warm up to Hailee after that.
Jason and I get to spend a lot of time together. He has two classes that he has to study for, but they are classes that require a lot of time and effort. So he meets up with me inbetween my classes and we study together, until it is time to go and get the girls from school. We then walk down to the pre-school pick up the girls and ride the bus up to the Holt Arena (which the girls look forward to every day). Then we go home and get ready to do it again!
So, all in all, what you can take out of this is . . . If you are calling during the morning or day, you will probably not reach us! Either early morning, or later in the evening! No cell phones pose a hinderance to outside communication! :)
Have a great day!
Evelyn

3 comments:
Wow that's a busy schedule, you are very ambitious. Good luck in school, I'm sure it will be well worth your time. Your girls sound so cute, You should posts some pics!
Keep up the good work! You rock. We love you
My question is, What is wrong with holding hands with a boy? I thought that was weird the teacher told Tressa it wasn't okay to hold his hand. No wonder she thought she would get into trouble.
Some of my very best friends were boys....
Now, if she were kissin on him and the huggin him that might be a little iffy...and it might warrant a boys have cooties discussion.
Things sound pretty interesting there at your house. If I lived nearby I would babysit your girls for free....well maybe,....
Ha, ha, ha
Post a Comment